W e are located in Historic South Gainesville. Our building was originally built by the George J. Carroll family in 1936 and was one of the first modern funeral homes in the North Texas area. Joe Carroll, son of George Carroll, enlarged and remodeled in 1950 to it's present appearance.
An extensive enlargement to the building took place in 2007. Our new 300 seat chapel and additional viewing rooms allow us to better serve our families and the community.